Fall Health Update

         Fall Health Update

With the fading sunlight it is even more important to get at least 10 to 15 minutes of sunlight to fulfill your daily Vitamin D.
Nature has a wonderful way of calming the spirit and making us feel connected to the world around us. Get outside and enjoy the cooler weather!

Get you and your family ready for day light savings time by going to bed a bit earlier one week prior to the clocks changing.

Boost your immune system by drinking plenty of water, eating healthy food, and washing your hands frequently to prevent illness.

Make sure to keep skin moist by using a moisturizer or taking a tub in Epsom salts.

Enjoy hobbies or reading for inside activities.

Plan some fun activities and stay active!

Layer clothing so that you can adapt to the fluctuations in weather.

Cheer up your surroundings with vibrant colors.

Start holiday planning so you can enjoy the time with loved ones.