FLU SEASON IS COMING
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough and then immediately throw it away.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Alcohol based hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Stay away from sick people.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, stay out of public for 24 hours after your fever is gone.
Recognize Symptoms of the flu
- Fatigue (extreme tiredness)
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Sometimes vomiting (more common in children than adults)
- Sometimes diarrhea (more common in children than adults)*It's important to note that not everyone with flu will have a fever.